Why Isn't My Condo Selling?
It is a buyer's market in the St. John's area at the moment. That will change but in the mean time it is important to understand that your condo is listed in a very competitive condo market. Therefore pricing, presentation, and marketing is more important than ever.
Here are a few questions to help you evaluate why
your condo has not sold.
- Is priced correctly for the current market?
- Are there things in your condo that need to be repaired?
- How's the decor? Will it attract your target market?
- Did you stage your rooms before the photos were taken?
- Do the rooms look inviting, spacious, tidy and uncluttered?
- Do the photographs highlight special details like architectural mouldings, upgraded light fixtures, and any other items that would encourage stronger buyer interest?
- Are there enough photos out there of your condo?
- Are the photos of your condo doing it justice?
- How well is the description written?
- Has the property been advertised enough?
Want your condo sold? Put a top team of Realtors® on your side!
Disclaimer: This is not intended to solicit condominiums that are currently under contract with other agents.