Maximum Benefit - Minimum Stress
Market Research to Determine Optimal Listing Price for your Condo
- We review representative recent sales, current listings that are conditionally sold, similar homes currently for sale and similar homes which did not sell. We use this information to develop a marketing strategy specific to your condo.
- We'll introduce you to our sweet spot pricing strategy
- Together we identify the optimal selling range to entice buyers
Create the Power to Attract: Preparing your Home for Sale
- We provide a FREE home staging consultation from an experienced, accredited home staging professional to add that wow factor to hook, and draw buyer inquiries
The Marketing Package
- We contract Photo Pros Plus to create a 3-D house tour and blueprint for your condo. The preferred tools to showcase your condo online.
- They photograph your home as well.
- Our property description captures the emotional and physical selling points of your condo.
Getting the Word Out to the People who Matter
Your Listing, Online:
- Enhanced and featured listing on www.larryhann.com
- Your listing on our brokerage website Hanlon Realty plus other local broker's websites (ex. Coldwell Banker Pro Co, ReMax, Century 21 and more)
- Profiled on Realtor.ca, numerous photographs provided with the listing
- Marketed on Facebook, Kijiji, Twitter and Instagram .
Your Listing, Agent to Agent:
- A listing with photographs posted on the agent-only listings site
- Pictures and description of your condo, and a link to the 3-D tour of your condo sent to all agents in the region
- All area agents are given a link to the unbranded 3D Tour and encouraged to use it to market your condo to their buyers
- In the case of a price reduction, updated info will be resent to all agents in the region
Your Listing in Print:
- Ad in the Telegram's Home Buyers Guide for the open house on the first weekend (if allowed by the corporation)
Public and Agent Open Houses
- An open house on the 1st weekend your condo is on the market (if allowed by the corporation)
- Your Realtor will host an Agent's Only open house if s/he decides it may be necessary to encourage offers (if allowed by the corporation)
- Detailed information information sheets are available onsite, and online in digital format for download
Market Monitoring and Client Feedback
- Weekly updates are provided to you regarding the activities and progress made in selling your condo
- We'll get back to you with feedback provided by other agents showing your property
Monthly Marketing Review Conferences
- The market is monitored and your property is analyzed against its competitors
- Progress towards the sales goal is thoroughly reviewed
Contact us today to sell your condo for the best price and the least amount of hassle. Simply complete and submit this form and we'll be in touch.